White Chocolate Orange Craisin Cookies
by Jess Keyser
*Yield: about 2 dozen
- 2-¼ cup All Purpose Flour
- ¾ t Baking Soda
- ½ t Salt
- 1 cup Butter (Softened)
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Orange Zest (about 1 orange)
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line cookie sheets with parchment.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and both sugars together until light and creamy.
- Beat in egg and orange zest.
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture and combine lightly.
- Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips. Do not over mix.
- Scoop cookies onto cookie sheets and flatten slightly with your hand.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until edges are light brown and the middles are still soft.
- Let rest for 2 minutes until trying to remove from trays and allow to cool on a cooling rack.