Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 ¼ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks of softened butter
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- ¾ cup of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz. bag of nestle semi-sweet morsels
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in one bowl and set aside
- Combine the butter, brown sugar and white sugar in a separate larger bowl. Mix together with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Add an egg one at a time to the butter/sugar bown and mix with the wooden spoon until combined and creamy.
- Gradually add the ingredients of the first bowl to the second bowl while mixing. Add the semi-sweet morsels and mix.
- Spoon onto tray with into small balls and bake for 11-12 minutes.