Tropical Paradise Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup coconut yogurt or coconut kefir
- 1 mango, fresh chopped and frozen
- 1 cup frozen chopped pineapple
- 1 peeled banana, frozen and roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp shredded fresh mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice, or to taste
- To Serve:
- Passion fruit pulp
- Balled gold and green kiwi
- Pink dragon fruit
- Roughly chopped macadamia nuts
- Mint Leaves
- Shredded lime zest
- 1/4 Cup Granola Factory Honey Pecan Granola
- Whiz the yogurt or kefir with mango, pineapple, banana, mint leaves and chia seeds (if using) in a high-speed blender or small food processor until smooth. Scrape down the inside of the blender or processor bowl if required. If the mixture isn't moving well in the blender, add a tablespoon or two of water or coconut milk, being careful not to add too much liquid.
- Taste the smoothie and add a squeeze of lime juice to balance the flavor to your liking.
- Spoon the smoothie mixture immediately into two chilled bowls and top with passion fruit, kiwi fruit, dragon fruit, macadamia nut, mint leaves, lime zest and granola.