Makes 6 – 4-inch custard cup smore’s
Bake 325 for 20 minutes
Broil – 1 minute
- 1 cup Bethlehem Inn Honey Pecan Granola
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups marshmallow crème
- 1 box 18oz. Ghirardelli double chocolate brownie mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/3-cup oil
- 2 cups miniature marshmellows
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Lightly butter the oven proof custard cups, set aside
- In a medium bowl combine the Bethlehem Inn Honey Pecan Granola, melted butter and brown sugar. Stir until all ingredients are well combined
- Divide granola mixture in half; save half for topping finished produce and the other half use to divide among buttered custard cups, press mixture to pack into bottom of cups
- Spray a ¼-measuring cup with baking spray and measure out the marshmallow crème. (By spraying the measuring cups it will allow for an easy release of the marshmeooow crème.) Be sure the marshmallow crème goes all the way to the edge of the custard cups
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package instructions.
- Divide brownie batter evenly among custard cups, about ¼ cup per smore.
- Place brownie filled cups on parchment-lined tray and bake in 325-degree oven for 20 minutes.
- When ready to serve top each cup with remaining granola mixture and a handful (or more) of miniature marshelows. Place under broiler for about a minute until lightly brown and toasted.